Free Resources Help People Stick to Their Prescriptions
More than 125,000 Americans die each year from not taking their medications properly. Many others experience worsening chronic health conditions because of it.
With free educational tools from the Food and Drug Administration and the Script Your Future campaign, you can help the people in your community take their medicine as directed.
Place your free order in bulk now and you’ll receive three complimentary door hangers. When you order wallet cards, you’ll also receive free display holders.
You can preview all resources below.
Please select the quantity and fill out the address fields below to place your order:* Required information
Free Resources Help People Stick to Their PrescriptionsDownload Adobe Reader to view these publications.
- Script Your Future Wallet Card (314KB)
- Script Your Future Wallet Card (Spanish) (359KB)
- Stop, Learn, Go Tips for talking to your Pharmacist (207KB)
- My Medicines- Take Time to Care (Blue) (273KB)
- My Medicines: Women’s Health- Take Time to Care (Flowers) (6.27MB)
- Mis Medicinas - Take Time to Care (Blue) (698KB)
- Mis Medicinas - Flowers - Take Time to Care (Flowers) (196 KB)
Note: We will not share or sell any personal information that you provide us with any other organization. For further information, please see our Privacy, Security, and Accessibility Policies.