Manage Your Finances Like a Pro
Are you resolving to get a better handle on your finances in 2016? Then order this packet of publications so you can start managing your finances like a pro. You’ll find steps to get out from under debt, learn how to repair your credit and put yourself on a path to achieve your biggest financial resolutions. No matter what your financial goal is in 2016 -- whether you want to buy a house, establish a realistic budget or start putting money into a rainy-day fund -- the tools and information in this kit will help you start the new year on the right foot.
A simple guide to help you retire with peace of mind
Use these tips to help plan for your retirement, and find more video tips on how to file a consumer complaint and avoid housing fraud.
Do you have questions about your financial goals for the New Year?
Publications (PDF) - Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Check Your Credit Report at Least Once a Year
- Save Some and Spend Some
- Act Fast If You Can't Pay Your Credit Cards
- How to Find the Best Credit Card for You
- My New Money Goal
- Shopping for a Mortgage? What You Can Expect Under Federal Rules (Booklet)
- Know Your Financial Adviser
- SAVED: Five Steps for Making Financial Decisions
- Have a Mortgage? What You Can Expect Under Federal Rules (Booklet)
- Understand Your Credit Score
- How to Spot Frauds and Scams
- How to Become Debt-Free
- How to Rebuild Your Credit
- Consumer Action Handbook
- Consumer Information Catalog