Dear Abby – Family Caregivers Kit
Get the knowledge and confidence you need to manage a loved one's finances and health care with the free Family Caregivers Kit. This collection of nine publications helps you understand your duties as an agent under a power of attorney, keep track of medications, protect your loved ones from scams, and more.
Publications featured in the free Family Caregivers Kit
- Consumer Action Handbook (3.8 MB)
- Health Scams (1.82 MB)
- Money Smart for Older Adults (584 KB)
- Managing Someone Else’s Money: Help for Agents Under a Power of Attorney (217 KB)
- Managing Someone Else's Money: Help for Court-Appointed Guardians of Property and Conservators (246 KB)
- Managing Someone Else’s Money: Help for Representative Payees and VA Fiduciaries (271 KB)
- Managing Someone Else's Money: Help for Trustees Under a Revocable Living Trust (246 KB)
- My Medicines (274 KB)
- Use Medicines Wisely (2.43 MB)
Visit Our Caregivers' Resources Page - Get information on benefits, legal matters, long-distance caregiving, and more.
Sign Up for Our E-mail Updates - Choose from a variety of topics, including money and taxes; health and nutrition; and family, housing, and community.
Get Additional Publications - You can read, download, or order publications on a variety of topics.