Dear Abby – Friends and Family Health Kit
You support each other through good times and through challenges. Now, you can help the people you care about by sharing a free set of health publications filled with tips you can trust.
The "Friends and Family Health Kit" is a collection of 20 quick to read, easy to understand publications from the Food and Drug Administration's Office of Women's Health and the General Services Administration's Federal Citizen Information Center.
SORRY! The Friends and Family Health Kits are no longer available. But you can still view and order the individual publications for free online.
Just click the links below to download and read the FDA's Office of Women's Health publications that were part of the Friends and Family Health Kit.
For free printed copies, visit our order page to get these and dozens of other free health publications from the Federal Citizen Information Center.
Publications featured in the free Friends and Family Health Kit
- Antibiotic Resistance (108 KB)
- Asthma (109 KB)
- Clinical Trials (243 KB)
- Cosmetics (222 KB)
- The Flu (368 KB)
- Food Safety at Home (119 KB)
- Health Scams (1.8 MB)
- Heart Disease in Women (109 KB)
- High Blood Pressure: Medicines to Help You
- Insulin (833 KB)
- Mammograms (255 KB)
- Medicine and Pregnancy (202 KB)
- Menopause & Hormones (438 KB)
- Menopause–Medicines to Help You (411 KB)
- My Medicines–Personal Record (6.27 MB)
- Registries Help Moms Measure Medication Risks
- Sleep Problems (186 KB)
- Smoking–Medicines to Help You Quit (231 KB)
- Tattoos and Permanent Make-up (344 KB)
- Your Glucose Meter (874 KB)