Catalog Subscription Services
For more than 40 years, people have been discovering helpful consumer publications from the government in the free Consumer Information Catalog from Pueblo, Colorado. The Catalog lists free and low-cost publications created by federal agencies to help you:
- Get fit and manage your medications
- Find better ways to save and invest your money
- Protect yourself from online and telephone scams
- Get the most out of government benefits and programs
- Care for your home, your car – and more
It’s information you can trust to help make life a little easier.
Use the menu above to subscribe to the online edition delivered by e-mail or to the print edition delivered by mail. You can also order the print edition in bulk to share with your community group, library or school. The Catalog is published three times a year. Your subscription is free and you can change or cancel it at any time.
Note: We will not share or sell any personal information that you provide us with any other organization. For further information, please see our Privacy Statement.